Staff Directory & Employment Opportunities
Youth Development Professionals
- Kids Club Director – Janell Davis
- Camp Mariposa Director – Eric McCambly
- Clubhouse and Individual Services Director – Wil Horne
- Director of Teen Services – JW Williams
- Individual Services Director (Teen) – Janeth Orozco Sanchez
- Education Director (Teen) – Bree Cosgrove
- Manager of Food Services – Brett Reichle
- Clinician Certified Prevention Specialist- Leah Elliot
- Athletic Director– Ryan Gauthier
The Club is always looking for caring, qualified, and professional people to serve our members and help to support Club operations. If you are passionate about youth and youth development, we may have a position for you. The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids Club is a licensed child care program serving children between the ages of 5 and 8 years old. We are seeking positive, energetic and dependable teachers to add to our team! You must be available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Associate teachers must have 9 ECE credits. Experience preferred. Duties include weekly lesson planning and implementation while ensuring all center policies and state regulations are met. This is an excellent opportunity for you to provide care, guidance and nourishment to our youngest members.
Licensed School-Aged Group Leader
Group Leader wanted for assisting with the creation and implementation of a school aged child care program that aids a child in their social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth. Group Leaders are responsible for planning and implementing activities in daily in various program areas, supervising program participants, behavior management, and program development.