Staff Directory & Employment Opportunities
Chief Executive Officer – Norman Bouthilette
Norm has dedicated more than 40 years to Boys & Girls Clubs. After graduating from Norwich University, he began his career in Boys & Girls Clubs in 1976 at the Colonel Dan Marr Boys & Girls Club in Dorchester, MA. In 1977, he joined our Club and took on various positions, learning the Club’s operations, until he was appointed CEO in 1999. Norm reports directly to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the operations, facilities, and administration of a $3 million budget.
As an alumnus of the Boys Club of Marlborough, Massachusetts, he has a deep connection and passion for Club’s mission of serving our youth population. Under his direction, the Club has won numerous local and national awards including Best Overall Program in the nation twice!
Youth Development Professionals
- Kids Club Director – Janell Davis
- Kids Club Assistant Director – Ginger Bailey
- Clubhouse Director – Eric McCambly
- Individual Services Director (Clubhouse) – Janail Archer
- Director of Teen Services – JW Williams
- Individual Services Director (Teen) – Janeth Orozco Sanchez
- Education Director (Teen) – Bree Cosgrove
- Education Americorps – Mariselli Beaulieu
- Social Recreation Americorps – Anthony Godfroy
- Manager of Food Services – Xavier Rivera
- Cultural Arts Director – Shay Odueyungbo
- Athletic Director– Tim Davidian
- Aquatics Director – Samantha Goy
The Club is always looking for caring, qualified, and professional people to serve our members and help to support Club operations. If you are passionate about youth and youth development, we may have a position for you. The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids Club is a licensed child care program serving children between the ages of 5 and 8 years old. We are seeking positive, energetic and dependable teachers to add to our team! You must be available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Associate teachers must have 9 ECE credits. Experience preferred. Duties include weekly lesson planning and implementation while ensuring all center policies and state regulations are met. This is an excellent opportunity for you to provide care, guidance and nourishment to our youngest members.
Bus & Van Drivers
Afternoon and evening drivers wanted for a part-time position of up to 29 hours per week. Candidates must pass a background check and have a clean driving record. CDL licensed drivers are eligible for year round work. There is training available for those who don’t have a CDL to get their Class C license with passenger endorsement. The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua also offers competitive wages.