Reconnect with the Club
You are a member for life
Stay connected and give back to the next generation of Club kids.
Leaders are developed at the Club. Think about where you learned about life and consider paying it forward by getting involved! Activate your Club legacy and serve as a volunteer, donor, tutor, mentor, coach or give back to the Club in other ways!
Come Back and Visit
Please feel free to stop in at One Positive Place to visit and let us know what you are doing and where you have been since your Club days.
Spread the News
According to a recent Alumni Survey, the Club has had a positive effect on their lives in many critical ways:
• 94.3% said their Club experience had a positive effect on their outlook/attitude as a youth
• 88.7% said their Club experience had a positive effect on their outlook/attitude as an adult
• 90.4% said their Club experience had a positive impact on their developing good leadership skills
• 81.1% said their Club experience had a positive impact on their success in high school
• 92.3% said their Club experience had a positive impact on having someone to talk to
Despite challenges they may face, Club members equal or exceed the U.S. population in academic attainment.
9 in 10 Club alumni are graduating from high school, compared to 85% at the national level.
86.8% strongly agreed that participating in the Club “improved my life”.
Let others know the important role the Club plays in the lives of our youth by sharing the impact the Club has had on so many members who come through our doors!
For more information on how you can get involved, contact the Chief Development Officer at (603) 883-0523 x 211 or by email.
Visit our Signature Events webpage for upcoming events and opportunities to support the Club.