Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign up by the week or can I just drop off my child?
There is no drop-off program for fall 2020. All members must be preregistered by the week. This will allow us to follow CDC and safety guidelines and make sure we accommodate everyone who needs our services.
Hours of operations will be:
- Kids Club members (grades K-3): Monday-Friday from 7:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Clubhouse members (grades 4-6): Monday-Friday from 7:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Teen members (grades 7-12): Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Members who sign up for our Kids Club and Clubhouse programs need to be present for the full day as space is limited to ensure social distance procedures are followed. Half-day sign-ups and drop-in programming are not currently available for Kids Club and Clubhouse membership. For teen members drop-in programming from 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm. From 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, the Teen Center will be available only for academic support.
Is there a membership fee?
Yes. The annual membership fee for Kids Club, Clubhouse, and Teen members is $35. Weekly fees vary depending on age group. Call for fee information There is no weekly fee for teen members.
How do I register my child?
- To sign your child up for our Kids Club program, please contact Kids Club Director Janell Davis at 603-883-0523 x 219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To sign your child up for our Clubhouse program, please contact Christine Lessard at 603-883-0523 x 235 or email email@example.com
- To sign your child up for our Teen program, please contact Teen Director JW Williams at 603-883-0523 x 235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer transportation?
We typically have a very active transportation program. With the pandemic, we will be unable to provide transportation for everyone. Transportation from school to the Club will be provided on a limited basis. Please call 603-883-0523 for more information.
What is the protocol for when a child or staff member at the Club is exposed Covid-19?
The safety of our members, staff, and families is our number one priority. Any one suspected of having COVID-19 will not be allowed into the building and but quarantine for at least 2 weeks before coming back to the Club. Any staff or Club member displaying symptoms or failing the daily health check will be sent home.
Further details on all of the Club’s safety procedures can be found HERE.