Daily Temperature Check and Health Screenings
Drop-off and Pick-up for Kids Club and Clubhouse members will be done at the front of the building. Teens will be dropped off in the back of the building and enter through the Stahl Teen Center. A staff member, wearing mask, will use a thermal thermometer to take your child’s temperature. You will be asked the following health questions:
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19? Fever of 100.4°F or higher in the last 72 hours, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat or cough, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of sense of taste/smell.
- Have you had close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days:
- A. Internationally, outside of the US
- B. By cruise ship?
- C. Domestically, outside of New England, (NH, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut or Rhode Island?)
Once the screening is complete, the child will exit the car and enter the building and proceed to the hand-washing station before joining his/her group.
Parents are asked to support the Club in providing a safe space for our members and staff by informing the Club of any changes to their child’s health or community exposure. If a child exhibits any symptoms; of fever, runny nose, coughing, or shortness of breath, parents are asked to keep their child home until their symptoms subside for (5) days without assistance from medication. Parents are expected to answer a verbal health questionnaire daily during the drop off procedure and allow Club staff to administer a daily temperature check on their child before being allowed to participate in Club programs.
Members participating in programs are asked to follow Club policies surrounding behavior, hygiene, health practices, social distancing, and any other recommendations outlined by the CDC, NH Health and Human Services and others. Members will follow all instructions from Club staff to ensure their safety and the safety of others including maintaining social distancing practices and wearing a mask at all times. Members that show a disregard for Club policies or exhibit intentional disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the Club program.
The Club will require all members and staff to follow all CDC recommendations for reducing transmission, maintaining healthy business operations, and a healthy work environment. These include but not limited to:
- Washing hands upon entry into the building, after using the bathroom, before and after eating, after outdoor play, and whenever asked to by a Club staff member
- Doing their best not to touch their face
- Coughing & Sneezing into a tissue or inside of the elbow
Members and staff are asked to only use restrooms dedicated for their use. Unless recommended by a staff person, no more than (2) two Club members should be using the bathroom at one time. Hand-washing is encouraged for at least 20 seconds with soap and water after using the restroom.
Safe Learning Space
- Kids Club and Clubhouse members will be assigned to a group and not change groups in order to limit any potential exposure
- Clubhouse groups will rotate through the building to various activities. Kids Club will not rotate.
- Rooms and equipment will be sanitized between groups
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed
- Personal items should be limited to Chromebooks and school supplies which should not be shared with other members. Clubhouse members are allowed to bring their own water bottles.
COVID-19 Exposure Protocol
Any staff or Club member that develops symptoms of COVID-19 while at the Club should be masked, removed from contact with others, and be immediately sent home. HR will be notified immediately of any potential or confirmed cases of COVID-19 related to any staff member. Copies of any COVID-19 test results or doctors’ notes must be forwarded to HR as back up for FFCRA leave. The below must be followed to protect all staff.
Staff or Club members displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, those who report close contact with someone suspected or confirmed with COVID-19, or those reporting travel risk factors will not be allowed into the Club:
Symptomatic persons will be instructed to contact their health care provider to be tested for COVID-19 and self-isolate at home following the instructions below. If a presumed symptomatic person is tested and found to be NEGATIVE for COVID-19, that person may return to work with proof of that negative result.
Asymptomatic persons reporting close contact with someone suspected or confirmed with COVID-19, or who report one of the traveled-related risk factors should self-quarantine for 14 days from their last exposure or return from travel. Those traveling will have the additional option to complete a COVID-19 test 5 days or more after returning from travel in order to return work. That return to work will be allowed with proof of a negative test result.
Anyone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 must stay out of the Club until symptom-based criteria are met for discontinuation of isolation:
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared
- At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery
Any person with new or unexplained symptoms of COVID-19 can be allowed to return to the Club when one of the following two conditions is met:
- Person receives an approved COVID-19 test that is negative, AND the person’s symptoms are improving and they are fever-free for at least 24 hours without any fever-reducing medications.
- Person has met CDC criteria for ending of home isolation (i.e., if person is not tested, they are managed assuming they have COVID-19). This means the person must self-isolate until at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared, AND at least 1 day (24 hours) has passed where the person is without fever (off any fever reducing medications) and other symptoms are improving.
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Parents will drop off outside and wait until staff complete Health Screen and temperature check before they leave
- The playground gates will be open for drop off only so cars can circle around the building
- All Kids Club and Clubhouse members enter through the front door. Teens will enter through the Stahl Teen Center in the back of the building. The Club will not be open to parents or visitors.
- When picking up their kids, parents/guardians should call the Club when they are parked in the parking lot near baseball field directly across from the Club building next to the outdoor hockey court. Teens are to be picked up in the parking lot in the back of the building across from the Stahl Teen Center.
- Members will be paged to the front and released to parent/guardian.