Our mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
We have been running quality youth development programming in the Greater Nashua Area since 1971, and work every day to create a safe, fun environment so that our members have every chance opportunity to succeed. That means that we:
- Have zero-tolerance for inappropriate behavior of any kind, including child sexual abuse and misconduct
- Provide affordable after school enrichment year-round
- Connect Club members with passionate mentors and enriching academic, healthy living, and leadership opportunities
- Maintain a proven track record of measurable results in areas central to youth development (academic success, health & wellness, and good character & citizenship)
- Quickly adjust our programming to meet the evolving needs of young people in our community
Our Club believes in a world that is inclusive and where equal opportunities and equitable outcomes exist for all. We’re committed to developing and maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive Club, a place where our members and staff are empowered to reach their full potential. We value the diversity of our members, and feel that our ability to bring people from different cultures and backgrounds together is our biggest asset. We are dedicated to amplifying the voices and experiences of our members and to implementing intentional programming that provides a basis for social justice to grow in the Greater Nashua Area.