There are a variety of optional ways to help the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua through activities and services that you may already utilize.
Donate Your Car, RV, or Boat
Wondering what to do with your used car, truck, RV or boat? Donating your old vehicle to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua is convenient, easy and you may qualify for a tax deduction. Best of all, your donation will make a difference in supporting our members.
To donate your vehicle, access the online vehicle donation form or call 1-866-628-2277. The services will pick up your vehicle, arrange to have your donation towed, and provide you with a tax-deductible receipt, all at no charge to you.
Donate Needed Items for our Members
Throughout the year, our Club staff and members need items donated to benefit our various programs. Items that can nearly always be used include:
- Arts & Crafts Supplies (magazines, face paint, sharpies, tweezers, jewelry making supplies, parlor beads, acrylic paint, paint brushes, glue, sewing needles, construction paper, water color paints, modge podge, artwork matting, etc.)
- Academic Materials (pencils, notebooks, dry erase boards and markers, binders, erasers, etc.)
- Games (board games, card games, marbles, etc.)
- Technology Items (Cameras, Batteries, video cameras, XBox 360 controllers, computer kits, kindle chargers, Xbox games, etc.)
- Aquatic items (goggles, pool toys, etc.)
- Recreation equipment (jump ropes, hula hoops, playground balls, ping pong balls and paddles, etc.)
- Miscellaneous (storage bins, label maker, clean rags, keychains, etc.)
If you are able to assist with one of these items, or if you have additional items that you are interested in donating, please contact the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua at 883-0523 or fill out our online contact form.
TD Bank Affinity Program
As a member of TD Bank, or if you are interested in doing business with TD Bank, your account(s) can benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua. TD Bank will donate to the Boys & Girls Club based on a percentage of the average balance of all tagged TD Bank Affinity Program accounts.
You can stop by your local TD Bank to ensure that your existing or new checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit or retirement accounts are part of the TD Bank Affinity Program for the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua.
How it works: TD Bank will make an annual donation to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua based upon the average balance of all linked accounts.
What we receive: For checking accounts, we receive 1/2 of 1% contribution based upon the annual average balance of all participants. For savings accounts and certificates of deposit, we receive 1/4 of 1% based upon the annual average balance of all participants.
What you need to do: Ask your TD Bank agent to link your accounts to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua as part of the Affinity program. Please note that the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua will not receive any information from TD Bank regarding account balances or other personal information.